In conjunction with his practice representing injured employees in their Workers Compensation cases, attorney Timothy Allred can help you fight workplace discrimination, harassment, retaliation, hostile work environment, wage and hour violations, and wrongful termination. He represents only employees. He does not defend employers for their wrongful conduct.
Employment law is a complicated and ever-changing area of the law. An attorney who fully understands the intricacies of the law can help you obtain fair compensation for the wrong you endured. State and Federal laws protect employees from workplace discrimination, harassment, and retaliation based on the following classifications:
- Race - Religion - Disability - Family and Medical Leave
- National Origin - Sexual Orientation - Marital Status - Pregnancy - Sex or Gender
- Whistleblowing - Age - Pregnancy - Workers' Compensation
Mr. Allred has 30 years' experience representing people who have become unable to work due to disability or on-the-job injury, or who have been discriminated against in their workplace in violation of State or Federal Employment Laws. He works hard to protect injured workers' rights. While employers claim that their workers are employed "at will" and can be fired at any time with or without cause, there are laws to assure that decisions to terminate an employee are not discriminatory. Besides harassment and discrimination claims, you may have an employment law claim relating to:
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Representation before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC
- Employment contracts and covenants not to compete
- Employment at will and wrongful discharge
If you need an experienced employment law attorney, please contact the Law Offices of Waycaster & Allred today.